http://www.thedailytail.com/dogs/canine-parvovirus-outbreak-in-san-francisco/s

Friday, December 16, 2011

Wicked Crazy News

I just reviewed this website and while its title "Wicked Crazy News" there is nothing wicked or crazy about this news.  These are everyday occurrences. The word wicked imply evil and there is nothing evil about a Mountain lion and cat behind a glass door. What I have discovered is that she said these are evil and wicked, yet she just did the same thing by calling me a bitch. How evil is that?  There is nothing crazy about a $100 bet for a grown man to sit in a baby swing, because the joke's on him. What I wanted from this site were the crazy news stories that are out there, even as I write this blog.

From my position, she is just making statement about people because that is her personality. Here is what I think is crazy. Leona Helmsley

No comments:

Post a Comment